Thank you for your interest in the ministries of the CGGC. To the right you see a listing of our main Ministry Departments. Click on any to be taken to pages that contain fuller detail.
If you want to know about the Churches of God, General Conference (CGGC) you have come to the right place!
Here you can find resources for individual and church alike. Choose your subject and access it by clicking on one of the links in the menu on the right
This is where you can connect with a variety of tools, resources and communication media.
We offer a variety of training experiences to assist church in developing a “Great Commission mindset.” These include:
– Is God calling me to serve in another culture? What are the current openings in CGGC mission fields? What are the requirements to be a missionary? What skills are needed? Are missions internships available? This Friday night to early Saturday afternoon event answers these questions in a small group setting. CGGC missions leaders and missionaries will be present to guide you through a process in discovering the next steps.
Here Am I flyer
HERE Am I Registration Form
– four 1-hour multi-media sessions prophetically calling the church away from her self-centeredness to focus on God’s glory, magnifying it in all areas of life to all peoples of the world. The full seminar is 4 sessions, but just 1 or 2 sessions can be done in a local church or region. A summary of the sessions can be downloaded here:
UnveilinGLORY Seminar Summary
For more information about the UnveilinGLORY ministry, contact Don Dennison, or go to the www.catanddogtheology.org website.
– a 45-minute “world tour” PowerPoint presentation providing the latest information about our CGGC missions.
– a 45-minute presentation answering the questions: What are the characteristics of missions-active churches in general (and more specifically, in the CGGC)? What do they have in common? What can other churches learn from these missions-active churches? Practical recommendations are offered to strengthen the missions ministry of any church.
– a 30-minute presentation designed to reduce the fears and cultural shock for first-timers preparing to visit the mission field.
– a 40-minute presentation describing the faith-promise plan for funding missions and how can dramatically impact the missions ministry of a local church.
– a 1-hour basic stewardship seminar designed to increase local church giving.
Just click here for more info.
The following information was written by CGGC Treasurer Bob Stephenson and first printed in the…
Two-sided bulletin inserts of various sizes are now available. Click on the one below that…
Click for all the latest information on the coming General Conference Triennial Sessions.
Those who read Lance’s weekly Friday eNews blog are already aware that his postings have…
Click this post to get the most recent application.
New Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan Option Churches who discontinued reimbursing medical insurance premiums and/or qualified…
The Here We Stand document was approved at the 2016 General Conference Sessions. You can…
In light of today’s Supreme Court ruling regarding marriage, we re-post the following CGGC documents…
The updated “We Believe” document was approved in July 2013. Click here for a full copy…
Are you interested in serving the Lord for a significant amount of time, but you…